04 F-350 Dually CC LB FX4 Loaded with lots of extras!!

BFD99

The Stig
Up for sale is my dad's
2004 F-350 Crew Cab Long Bed FX4 Dually in Oxford White with 140,000 Miles
Truck is a Lariat with Tan Leather Bench Seats, not captains Chairs.
It has: Backup Sensors, heated front seats, power front seats, all the usual Lariat Options.
Mods are:
2006 Front End Chrome Package Conversion
Cowl Induction Hood
Autometer Carbon Series Gauges with Boost, Pryo, and Trans Temp on the pillar with Blue LEDs in them.
SCT X2 with Tunes from GogoDiesel, and DJ's Diesels around 11 total different tunes
S&B Air Intake
Silverline 409 SS 4" Turbo back exhaust with Dual exhaust and 6" Silverline Tips
ARP Head studs
Gogodiesel EGR Delete Manifold
16" Black Rockstar Wheels
DVD Player installed in backseat with monitors mounted in headrests on both sides
Taillights, fender lights and 3rd brake light have all been tinted.
B&W Turnover Hitch
ARE Tonneau Cover

Truck has been a 1 owner truck, my dad bought it new in 04. It has not been beaten up on, been mostly a tow truck towing a 12,500 lb boat or a 28ft Camper Trailer. Has made 3 passes down the dragstrip, with the quickest being a 14.4 something. Was launched in 4x4 but not boosted up on the line. Has been mostly babied all its life. Truck is super clean, underhood is spotless as the interior is amazing as well. The front of the truck has a few minor rock chips but that's to be expected at 140k miles. Overall i'd give the truck a 7.5 to 8 rating out of 10, just because of a few small rock chips on the front, but nothing thats out of the ordinary. I will post a few pics now and will go take some new ones when i get a chance.
Gonna start out at $21,995 OBO. Figure you can always start high and go lower but you can't ever go up in price. Thanks for looking.
Dex

Heres a few pics i took recently showing both the new truck and the old truck.
15a358a3.jpg

562128db.jpg

f662527f.jpg

aa27e96e.jpg

Back