05 CR engine SBC

SuperSonic

El Vato
I've got a 05 block crank rods standard pistons cam and loaded head. basically a whole longblock. Out of a wrecked truck that set for a while with the hood off. very slight watter spotting on cylinder walls. IMHO could be honed and put together with new rings.
900 dollars.

SBC 3250 sprung hub dual disc with lever type pressure plate.
ran for about 10k miles. in good shape, never pulled or slipped excessivley.
has SFI steel flywheel with replaceable wear plate. comes with paperwork.

1296565804757.jpg

1296565819688.jpg

Located in Batavia Ohio 45103
prefer pickup but can arrange shipping.
Cash or paypal.

Last edited:
probably would get a little farther boss if ya had some pics of the engine and detailed pics of the cylinder walls.

probably would get a little farther boss if ya had some pics of the engine and detailed pics of the cylinder walls.

It's a longblock for $900 it looks like a longblock you really need pictures of the waterspots when he says it will clean up with a hone?

I dont need pics of it. But I would imagine guys are gonna want to see if their opinions are the same, that the waterspots will hone out. Was just trying to be helpful:what:

I'll try to get pics up ASAP. it's up on the top shelf of our pallet rack, and i'm doing final assembly on a 34 chevrolet ton and a half that is tieing up that bay.
Thank you.

Clutch

What application is the clutch for? Is this for the same 2005 Dodge? I am very interested.

good deal, throw up some pics of the 34 while your at it:lolly:

clutch came out of my 98 12v 5sp, but it is the same flywheel and 1 3/8 input as the 6 speeds.

Back