05 CR white smoke popping problem

Hook it to a heavy trailer and try it. My pulling motor did the same thing running ssr unless it was on a close to stock setting or under heavy load. At the first pull I had four hooks and im guessing that fully broke in the engine because it ran great after that under light load.

but if its a injector sticking open then it will just do more harm then good wont it?

I put a 03 engine in an 06 and it would smoke white, haze and rattle had to retune with efi to get it to run right.

Ok silly question ......

03 04 or 503 injectors or 04.5 07 505 injectors?

From the video it's hard for me to say but, it's looks as if you may have a failing rail pressure sensor. But the only true way to determine it would to have a scanner on it while I look at the peramitters.

Well cranking it's about 5800 then idle is 7k. Then when it starts to do that it's at 2k and and light throttle it's at 17k and does not really jump or anything. Max I see is 23k

Did you check the valve seats in the head before putting it together? I would also go back and check your lash.

I go back and check valve lash and I did not check them. I will ask the other guy that looked at it

So checked all the valves tonight and they were all good. I did notice that if I wiggles my harness at the firwall the whole truck would shut off. Well the connecter was broke so I hard wired all of the wires. It took the popping away while drive and no haze while driving. But on startup it still does a fuel knock and blows raw fuel for like 5 seconds and then runs perfect. Could that be a sensor or like injectors bleeding down?

Sounds to me like you should bite the bullet and remove your wiring harness, take it apart, and make sure there's nothing going on there. Either that, or buy a new (or used) harness.

If wiggling it changes anything at all, I'd be worried.

On another note, you can log your sensors and see what changes while you're wiggling that stuff.
I use the bluetooth elm327 and the Torque apk with custom PIDs. Then you can log every sensor reading 3.33 times a second and if you set it to upload, then it'll be readable from the Torque website and graph them all.

Yes and I went bad and found out what wires were not working and that problem has been fixed. But I still get a good amount of smoke on startup more then I should

Back