05 Dodge Cummins Auto with issues

Crawler

Press the BIG RED button.
Ok folks, I have a customer's truck in the shop with two issues.

The truck is an 05 with a rediculous long list of mods. Too many to list, I don't feel that the mods are the issue here.

I have a stock ECM in the truck right now and no electronics on the truck, to help in the troubleshooting.

1. It is popping two codes 541 and 2607 which are both "Intake Low"

Looking for Ideas to help rid the truc of that. All sensors are on the the truck, and there is no CEL.

2. The tranny is in "limp mode"- starting in 2nd even when manually pulled into 1st etc...

About to resort to pulling the VB and changing solenoids. ANy suggestions.

Sorry for seeming vague about the truck, it just has a lot done in mods, most of which should have no effect on these particular systems.

Thanks,
Wes

I am guessing the two codes are not relevant to the trans issue. They have to do with the intake heater , which I'll guess is removed. Typically the issue at hand would have to deal with the governor pressure transducer or solenoid. There could be numberous other things too. The power going to those and the solenoids for 3-4 and OD. Check all the fuses, and check all the wiring headed to the trans. What mods have been done to the trans?

Thanks guys, thats where I was headed next, was into the VB.

The trans in this truck is a Full Suncoast built in house at suncoast. But, the truck has been sitting for a while and now that it is back up and going, there are a few little things poppping up.

The intake heater grids are acounted for, but I'll check them out and see whats going on there.

I appreciate the confimation, any more ideas, be sure to throw them out there.

Thanks,
Wes

Back