05 duramax tranny codes p0700 and po735 help!!

csummers

i just instaled a superchips cortex programmer on my truck lastnight i used he high performance tune which is 120hp and 206ft/lb i was cruising down the interstate today at 55-60mph and i gave it half throttle to pass a car and my tranny felt wierd so i let off, it seemed to have been stuck in 3rd gear and have a check engine light after that. so i got off at that exit scanned it with the tuner and got a po700 and po735 i cleared them and drove it home,drove and shifted fine on the way home but its not leaving the garage again until the tune is removed.is it to late did i already toast my tranny or was that just a warning??? i hope im still ok because im broke lol any and all info is greatly appreciated!! thanks guys

Like Chris said, you slipped 5th gear and the Allison limped. I would take the tune off or drive it easy. Start putting money back to build the trans if you want a tuned truck.

thats what i figured i slipped 5th..i turned the tuner off and im not hard on it i just hope it will be alright for awhile thats guys

if i slipped 5th and limped it did it hurt any other gear or anything else??

Back