06 4 x 4 Dodge goes 9.68 @ 141 tonight at Moroso

W1cked

Diesel Junkie
Guys
I will have video and time slips later on tonight.
Truck ran a 10.3 on motor and 9.68 with a little bit of go go juice
Not to bad for a single turbo

Wow congrats!!!!! That is fast, still the Mega or another cab configuration?

This is not my truck that ran this time. The truck that ran the time is a good friend of mine.
Gaby from GAW Diesel owns the truck. All I can say this truck is going to kick some serious a@@. This is the first time it has been on the 1/4 track.
We think the truck still has more in it.

This is not my truck that ran this time. The truck that ran the time is a good friend of mine.
Gaby from GAW Diesel owns the truck. All I can say this truck is going to kick some serious a@@. This is the first time it has been on the 1/4 track.
We think the truck still has more in it.
I was surly thinking...dang Jorge...you turned up the wick a good bit, gonna need more cage than what you've got now.

Wow!!! Cant wait to see that Vid!

pitchers_.jpg

Last edited:
Guys
I will have video and time slips later on tonight.
Truck ran a 10.3 on motor and 9.68 with a little bit of go go juice
Not to bad for a single turbo

If you managed to do that in your mega. Well, there possibly couldn't be any real useful words to describe a 9.60's 8800# truck. :) You planning on that goal with the mega some day?

If you managed to do that in your mega. Well, there possibly couldn't be any real useful words to describe a 9.60's 8800# truck. :) You planning on that goal with the mega some day?

when that happens gas motors will officially become obsolete :rockwoot: it's gotta happens some day though

edit: by the way congrats on the run!! that's HAULING for a 4x4!! how much does it weigh??

Back