06 falling on face ?

richsdieselperf

Lethal Injection
My neighbor who is a good friend of mine has a 06. so far hes told me it has a fass 95gph pump, 120 hp injectors, smarty programmer, and a super b turbo.
any way he told me to look at it for him , when driving at any speed whenever you hit right around 30 psi boost the truck seems to be de fueling and not making any power for a second there is a dead pedal,then it comes right back, he just put a quadzilla boost fooler on the map sensor it made no difference. There are no codes all data seems to be normal but throttle percent is at zero percent all the time on the scan tool. i'm just not sure what is going on. is there any way to test the APPS on the pedal? any advice is greatly appreciated

bump he just said that the problem came after he changed his turbo from stock to the super b. Could there be a problem from the electronic waste gate controll being un plugged?

Im just not sure why it's falling out at
30 psi then even stock or with smrty
on I'm going to try a map sensor and a apps maybe.

Well I called dodge the apps is on back order
and the map sensor is 180.00. Is there anyway to test them
both? Without replacing? Lol

Rail relief valve popped? Also CP3 might not be able to keep up with his fueling demands. My 06 cummins had similar issues because of the popped relief valve.

Rail pressure is good and the problem happens with stock tune so I'm going to try a map sensor tommorow I don't know but
all seems ok so i guess I'll have to try that for him after work tommorow.
Thanks, Rich

Replaced map sensor it's runnig fine now
and makes 46 psi boost thanks for everyones
help it's always greatly appreciated. Rich

Back