06 gasser part out

chevota84

I'm parting an 06 2500 hd. I'm keeping the motor, rear end and front seats. It was rolled so there isn't any good sheetmetal, interior is mostly good.
na9edypa.jpg

2yvanuja.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

$1800 for tranny/t case
$600 for rear
Obo on the rest of it
I'm not looking to get rich on the little parts, just seeing if anyone needs some of it before it goes to scrap.
It has 80,000 mi on it

Last edited:
Sorry, I forgot to check this. Let me check shipping Monday and I'll let you know

How much for the rims? Don't need the tires but for the right price I'll take them.

My dad wanted the tires, I'll ask him if he wanted the wheels too

He wants the wheels, sorry. He said he wants to have a matched set for his duramax and horse trailer lol

How much for the tail lights?

I didn't make it to the shipping place today. Does $50 shipped sound fair? I think shipping will be around 20-25$ I can get better pics of them tonight

I believe it's 4.10 but I'll check this weekend when I get home.

I wish you were closer. I am looking for a beat up short bed. I need one that the tub is in good shape, but the bedsides can be beat up as I will be cutting them off and installing fiberglass ones on it.

I didn't make it home this weekend, had a buddy of mine go check but he couldn't find a tag anywhere so I'll have to jack it up and count turns.

Bump on this.

Also looking for the tcase harness that runs up to the fuse box.

I would love the front portion of the frame axles etc with bars and cross members.
But you live like 30 hours away.

Guys, I'm sorry. My backup guy blew up his truck and decided he'd had enough so I haven't been around at all in the last 3 or 4 months.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Back