06 RCSB silverado & 08 heritage Softail

BRE

Toying around with the idea of trading these two for one IF Id ever find the right person that would be interested.
Looking for a vp truck. Extended cab. Prefer one ton but will look at 3/4 ton. 6 speed preferred but again Id possibly look at an auto. 4wd only.

06 RCSB auto 4.8
14x,xxx miles.
2/4 drop
Work truck package.
Nnbs jump seat and console.
Gmc 20's
Remote start with keyless locks
Roll pan
Nothing special, good clean truck.
d89172c9cd1857a8578a22d13e31b436.jpg

08 heritage softail Classic
21" 80 spoke wheel
V&H short shots
Lowered front and rear
Harley windshield mount speaker setup.
Light lay over. Bangs arebt in the best shape. Tank took a light hit and scratches, as well as the bottom pipe.
9ad80727fbf086748cb09af4b6956394.jpg

Bikes valued at 8-8500
Truck is 7-8k
That's being pretty reasonable on both.

On edit:
Id be even more interested in trading the truck only, for a RCLB 12v 2wd that's clean, possibly a 4wd but probably not gonna find what I want in a truck for the same value.

I've got an 02 qcsb 5sp 4x4 Cummins, maroon in color 225k-ish (haven't looked in a couple weeks). No rust, does have some dents & dings, nothing id call major. VP-44 is about a year old, new 285's on 16x10 eagle 589's. Runs great, front end just gone through, b&w ball, nerf bars, stock save for a AFE (I think) intake. Bottom plastic on the front bumper is chitty and drivers seat is getting torn up from sliding in&out and just dirty inside&out. Needs a good cleaning! lol Id sure sell it or possibly do some trading. Just throwing it out there.

I've got an 02 qcsb 5sp 4x4 Cummins, maroon in color 225k-ish (haven't looked in a couple weeks). No rust, does have some dents & dings, nothing id call major. VP-44 is about a year old, new 285's on 16x10 eagle 589's. Runs great, front end just gone through, b&w ball, nerf bars, stock save for a AFE (I think) intake. Bottom plastic on the front bumper is chitty and drivers seat is getting torn up from sliding in&out and just dirty inside&out. Needs a good cleaning! lol Id sure sell it or possibly do some trading. Just throwing it out there.

Pics? What are you thinking on price?

Really don't know what it would be worth, (I was pretty excited after seeing the silver one on here sell for 16! LOL) If you want to pm me your number Ill txt ya some pics and you can see what ya think of it. It may be the first of the week before I can get some pics out, my new S5 has decided to not let me into the camera and a few other apps.

Really don't know what it would be worth, (I was pretty excited after seeing the silver one on here sell for 16! LOL) If you want to pm me your number Ill txt ya some pics and you can see what ya think of it. It may be the first of the week before I can get some pics out, my new S5 has decided to not let me into the camera and a few other apps.

Number sent

Cause I'm a moron soon to be separated from his money anyhow, how much are you wanting out of the truck?

I'd like 8200 but I'll entertain reasonable offers.

Forgot about this thread. Truck is gone, bike is still present at the time.
8K takes the bike home.

Back