06 red megacab 6sp with 5.9

97strokn&smokn

screw the darkside
Hey fellas my buddy is trying to sell his 06 megacab its an 06 6sp with a southbend 3850. The truck is a red laramie all options but a sun roof it has a 111,000 mile on the truck but runs and drives like brand new. The truck has 35.12.50 nitto mud grapplers with 20 in incubus wheels, 4 in exhaust also has a afe intake. 30,000 obo
Il try to get some inside pictures later in the week but that all i have for now.

february117.jpg

february116.jpg

february113.jpg

Last edited:
my truck

haha cum on now matt dont tease me!! u know i would love to trade the megacab for the fummins! u got that new front end on yet?

Nice truck! Is the interior in pretty good shape? Where is the truck located? Thanks

The interior is in good shape it has some wear on the drivers seat but nothing terrible the truck is located in vandalia il.

haha cum on now matt dont tease me!! u know i would love to trade the megacab for the fummins! u got that new front end on yet?

Haha ok no more teasing even though the fummins is a pain in the ass right now. I havent got the new front end on yet but I got all the parts I just need to get some painting done on them.

the south bend clutch was put in about the middle of september an the mud grapplers were put on in october there still like new! an i have replaced all of the stock u-joints..

About to send you a PM but gotta get my post count up to ten before I can

bump! obo shoot me an offer! racing season is here dnt need it anymore bought a racecar hauler

I sent a PM to slashed 06. But I just realized you need 3 more to reply to it.

Does the programmer go with the truck or is it going to be stock when sold? I am not interested.

sry guys i dont get on here much roachie i will send u a pm.... pierce pullin matt as all the int. pics i will try to get him to post them or just have him send them to you...

and yes doug the programmer is going w it... sry i didnt come by today went to b-town an ran the cars

Back