'07 Mega Cab 5.9/G56/2wd 25k miles - TX

Pooter

MFNG
'07 Mega Cab 5.9/G56/2wd with 25k miles on it. Bought it bone stock with 9k miles on it almost two years ago.

Clifford Remote start/two-way alarm(1mile range)
Painted bumpers/mirrors for the "Sport" look.
2" Drop Shackles(Don Thuren)
20x9 KMC Hoss wheels with 305/50/20 Toyo Proxes(combo put on 10k miles ago)
5% tint all around with windshield brow, life time warranty(ill get new pics with the brow/5%, was 15% all around in the pics below)
LED tail lights/3rd brake light
5k HID headlights
CAI with Amsoil filter/prefilter
24v intake horn
5" TBE with FTE resonator
Smarty
My Gig Navitation
RAAM mat sound deadener everywhere(except roof) on all doors, floor, back of cab
Pioneer 6x9 and 6.5s in the doors
Kenwood amp and (2)12" Kicker CVTs
Sport center console(have all full pieces and stock center seat as well)
Also I added a factory auto dimmer mirror
Shortened shifter arm(also have the stocker)

I have all stock parts that have been changed as well, radio, tail lights, wheels/tires, etc

$29k as it sits, may take partial trade for '07+ Chevy NNBS CCSB plus cash

IMG_5560.jpg

IMG_5571.jpg

Short shifter
shortshifter.jpg

horn1.jpg

With the stock wheels(before "sport")
meganew213.jpg

and after
spt1.jpg

Full console when it was in, just needs a boot to finish it off
consoledone5.jpg

Picture54130.jpg

Maybe a clean 12 valve and cash:)

Just tossin' it out there, I love the truck but it would be nice to be out of the payment and save up some cash for a bit.

Wade, I'd get a nice looking boot on there, and get that thing up on Ebay ASAP...

with those few miles, that thing should jump off

Wade, I'd get a nice looking boot on there, and get that thing up on Ebay ASAP...

with those few miles, that thing should jump off

Its like this right now, with the stock lower console and the sport middle, the sport middle section is up in the attic right now, I wanted the cup holders back.
It actually looks decent as is, just needs a small filler piece where the hat is in this pic
shortshifter.jpg

I might try it, I just hate paying for ebay since its hard to find diesel guys that want a 2wd, everyone thinks they need 4wd if its a diesel...:eek:

you'll be dealing with the same thing on forums... plenty of people on the bay buy 2wd's

the way I do ebay is take the gallery package, set your starting bid at what you'll take for the truck, no reserve, no buy-it now.

costs about $10 to list and you've got TONS of exposure :cool:

Bump!!!

29k obo as it sits, 27k without the Wheels/MyGig/Subs/Amp(still have stock wheels/tires with 15k on them, and stock radio to put back in)

OR will take a clean '07+ NNBS Chevy/GMC 1/2 ton crew 2wd in trade + cash

Back