08 cummins head

srt cummins

I have a 2008 6.7 head for sale. The intake has been milled off at Hellmann performance for one of his intake manifolds. He checked the head and it has no cracks or damage to it. The head is orange but can be painted. The valves, spring and retainers will come with it. Has bran new Cummins valve seats. The head gasket will come also I never ran it just tight end the head to the block so I its new used? The price is 500 obo plus shipping.

2011-03-05174458.jpg

Last edited:
I trying to pick up a truck from copart to finish my truck. I sold the short block last fall dumb move on my part. Also have a stock 07.5 if you don't want the intake milled off.

I trying to pick up a truck from copart to finish my truck. I sold the short block last fall dumb move on my part. Also have a stock 07.5 if you don't want the intake milled off.

Whats the history on the head? How many miles, where at, etcc... And what sidemount is it tapped for?

It came off a truck that was rear ended and had around 68,000 miles on it. Its tapped for a Hellmann intake set up.

Back