1/4 mile Dodge CR records #2 ONLY

K.Frog

sexually attracted 2 fire
like the titles says, no gueses, no assumptions, no he said she said. Just facts please. I'm just curious. I'm more interested in full interior, street driven trucks but all out drag rigs are cool too.

1:
2:
3:
4:
5:
6:
7:
etc.

Thank you Ladies and gents.

-Rob

Dads 06 (Tom Pazak) went 11.31 @121mph. I will try to find the time slip for proof.

i dont need proof like that i just didnt want people going "I THINK ________ WENT THIS BUT I'M NOT SURE." Type of thing, thats freakin movin!

Mike Drever has run his cr 10.58 @ 129 mph on motor only in Medicine Hat. His is a quad cab 4x4 :rockwoot:

sweet, so we got

1: Mr. Drever 10.58@129 QCSB stripped?
2: Mr. Pazak 11.31@121 ?
3:

Fuel Only Times!!!!!! no water, nitrous, etc.

I've only made one fuel only pass with my current setup. Drove to the track just like I ran it. Over 6500 pounds with me in it. 2wd.. It ran 128 mph, but I can't remember the exact time. haha.. I really can't.. It was in the lower 11's..

My 7150lb 05 ran 11.22 @ 121mph last weekend in Boise. Fuel only.

Paul

There's Rip Rook's 2005 (std cab, 4x4), which has run 10.77 @ 124.86. It looks like a twin to PaulB's truck, except Paul's cage and interior are nicer!
Regards,
Michael Pliska

I thought Wade Moody was King common rail???? LOL

I thought Wade Moody was King common rail???? LOL

That was only when he was allowed to post here....:hehe:

Haven't heard much from Jorge lately but, I figured he had the fastest mega CR anyway.

i have run 7.4 on fuel on a good track with COMP D stickers...single turbo..8th mile i should add we dont have 1/4 tracks here

I think you're gonna find there aren't a whole lot of CR's that have been built enough to want to post their times. There's a few but, not many.

Ill let you know after this weekend. I was doing some 11.6's 2 weekend ago, and then I toasted the tranny.

Kevin

Back