1,500hp Power Stroke

JQmile

Comp Diesel Sponsor
Take that Cummings!!:kick::hehe:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rBXyzJa4GVo"]Lunatic Fringe 1500hp Power Stroke - YouTube[/ame]

Greeaaaattt, now the oralers are going to want to blow white smoke at idle.

Greeaaaattt, now the oralers are going to want to blow white smoke at idle.

Very good sounding p-pumped 7.3....What's disgusting is the oralers attempting to immitate it with their atrocious intermittent fart sound "lope" tunes.

I have always.wondered if you could street drive a p pump v8. Pretty cool. I bet oooober salty build thou!

Ben miller made more then that with double over time

They're probably similar, I just wanted to err on the side of caution on the horsepower rating. Frank said somewhere between 1500 and 2000 on a very mellow setup, lots of water, EGT is only about 1300 downtrack. Probably could use some bigger chargers, but hey, who am I to judge?

That thing runs good!

Who has seen Drew Krepansky ( sp?) with the mechanically injected 7.3 running cotpc? Thing runs good also.

I'd say 1500 is conservative ... there was a guy locally that had a 3.0 p pump 7.3 that made 1400hp 3 years ago

I guess I'll be the one to say it. HE HAD TO USE CUMMINGS PARTS TO DO IT!!! :hehe:

That's bad-ass. Still waiting for someone to put one in a drag truck.

I guess I'll be the one to say it. HE HAD TO USE CUMMINGS PARTS TO DO IT!!! :hehe:

That's bad-ass. Still waiting for someone to put one in a drag truck.

those are the only ford guys I like!!!!:lolly:

I keed I keed

Back