not enoughsmoke

floatin in tha gulf
I am Looking For 1 Weld Racing Wheel Cheyenne 8 20x12 8x6.5 lug pattern
let me know if you have one
Thanks
Chase

IMAG01462_zps79e75778.jpg

IMAG01472_zpsa9b00cc5.jpg

Good luck. I've been looking for one in 18x12 for a while. Having a helluva time finding any. Let me know if you find a source.

btw, my truck looks similar to yours, just white :D

Best of luck. I've been looking for a set for my truck for a long time now. I love those wheels!

Sent from my paperweight

Jared at River City Diesel in Peoria, Il. would be there person I would try...

(209) 815-1416 aaron merrell. Hes the guy in california that sells all the weld wheels. I just bought new center caps from him for my 20x12 weld dune 8s

thanks just left him a message hopefully he has one

If i may ask, what happend or did you have an incomplete set? I know the weld evo series was prone to getting hairline cracks between lug nut holes. I lucked out and only paid 500 for all 4 of my 20x12 weld dune 8s. Had to polish them a good bit but i got them for a stealImageUploadedByTapatalk1384625460.112086.jpg

If i may ask, what happend or did you have an incomplete set? I know the weld evo series was prone to getting hairline cracks between lug nut holes. I lucked out and only paid 500 for all 4 of my 20x12 weld dune 8s. Had to polish them a good bit but i got them for a stealView attachment 47708

The truck was in a wreck and the one wheel got bent really bad. The wheel repair shop in murffesboro tn said it to bent to bad to be repaired
he doesnt have one but he is looking for one

Back