10/11 New Haven Indiana Pull near Ft Wayne

house

the Fat kid!
Date: Saturday, October 11, 2008

Event: New Haven, IN

Start Time: 7:00 p.m.

1702 S. Webster Rd. New Haven, IN

(Basically the corner of Dawkins Rd. & Webster Rd. - directions below)

Classes:

6200# 2WD Super Stock

6200# 4WD Altered

5500# Small Block 2WD

10,000# Hot Farm

8000# Hot Street Diesel

6200# Pure Street Stock 4WD

6500# Altered Street Stock

8000# Street Stock Diesel
~All participants must wear a helmet for the 2008 season! This does include the Street Stock classes.

~All pulling vehicles must have a 3-1/4" wide x 3-3/4" deep clevis! Due to NTPA rules change on weight transfer hook.

RULES: http://www.michindohpullers.org/rules.html

Directions: Take I-469E to IN-HWY 930E exit. Go 3-4 miles to Webster Rd. Turn Left onto Webster Rd. Go North about 3 miles to Dawkins Rd. Cross over Dawkins Rd. and a railroad crossing. Park on the left side of the road right after the railroad crossing.

or

Take I-69S to I-469E to 24E. Merge onto Harper Rd. Turn right onto Webster Rd. Go south to the park on the right side of the road.

For information about this event contact John Gilbert (260) 410-2649.

who knows, id call them and see, i am sure with low numbers hot streets got this year they just might look past it

wow , we don't meet alot of there rules. why call it hot diesel ? no hood stack, no battery in the weight box, and no fuel cell.

call them like last year! they let you all pull last year after you called!

we called and they are gonna let us hook. so are we gonna seeya there again House? and no nasty pie plates this time LOL

ill be there! and pie plates! LMAO you never know what might happen when i am near by!

I believe the K builders truck took first in hot class, SmokinRod took first in the open.

Heard there was a reg cab dodge called "one bad apple ? " there kicking some tail. The name didn't sound familar to me ?

yup...that was the truck we brought down. Trying some new stuff for next year.

yeah , the one bad apple doesn't leave MI very often, ED was a big help we went from, I don't know 8th and I think 60 foot back in hot Diesel to a ED adjustment on our pump to 1st and 10ft ahead in the open class. I think it will be seen much more next year.

Houses truck looked great in the Hot Diesel class.

House I think that timing tune wasn't as good ?

i think it was that side of track i ran, felt very soft

needles to say the ford is still ticking to see another hook!

Back