10.52 @ 132.6

Trojan366

trucks are slow
Made the trip down to the XDP East Coast Nationals at Englishtown and made a half decent pass. 60 foot was in the mid 1.6s because I wasn't aware it was a pro tree. I was on slicks but left super soft. I think if I had launched a bit harder it had 10.30s in it but I'll take 10.5s at 7000lbs in a crew cab street truck. Drove it to the track and back.

Whats the turbo setup? Also, what was the 1/8th mile ET and MPH?

Congrats Steve. Need to get it on a load dyno and get it on boost to make some real power. I'm still in awe of how fast that thing is on the street.

I just posted in your other thread. You definitely have 10.30's in that thing. You trapped 3mph more on your 10.52 than I did on my 10.35. Awsome looking truck as well

I know it has more in it but I think for now I'm going to take it easy on her. I need to keep it in one piece to tow my snowmobile trailer this winter lol. Your truck is definitely a head turner. I wish I had more time to check things out but with the rain I pretty much sheltered in place haha

I know it has more in it but I think for now I'm going to take it easy on her. I need to keep it in one piece to tow my snowmobile trailer this winter lol. Your truck is definitely a head turner. I wish I had more time to check things out but with the rain I pretty much sheltered in place haha
Yea we pretty much ate some good food that a buddy was cooking and then tried to nap in the truck. I stayed till they called it.. kinda sucked but the bbq chicken I ate made the day worth it

I believe they kicked him off the track for not having a cage, if thats the guy i remember seeing... Something about state police being in the office.. I saw your run... Very impressive.....

I believe they kicked him off the track for not having a cage, if thats the guy i remember seeing... Something about state police being in the office.. I saw your run... Very impressive.....
Yes sir. I was booted off the track and they said the police would be looking for me?

What does the state police have to do with what happens at the track?
Englishtown doesnt mess around when it comes to safety requirements. Having safety equipment for going so fast is basically a law over there. If e town doesnt up hold it they are at fault. Although they will let junk through tech on there diesel nats day, anything fast they still keep an eye on. They have way to much to loose. Ive grown up going there and everyone there is always cool until they think your pulling a fast one on them. Also gotta realize who they deal with on a regular basis being in the northeast. They hold one of the biggest honda days in the nation. They have officials and security that almost get beat in the lots. Stuff like that gets them the way they have to be sometimes.

Englishtown doesnt mess around when it comes to safety requirements. Having safety equipment for going so fast is basically a law over there. If e town doesnt up hold it they are at fault. Although they will let junk through tech on there diesel nats day, anything fast they still keep an eye on. They have way to much to loose. Ive grown up going there and everyone there is always cool until they think your pulling a fast one on them. Also gotta realize who they deal with on a regular basis being in the northeast. They hold one of the biggest honda days in the nation. They have officials and security that almost get beat in the lots. Stuff like that gets them the way they have to be sometimes.

The reason he got booted was because there tech in is a joke... Didnt check for loops. Didnt look for a snell helmet, didnt ask about turbos/jacket.. The most strict track ive been on is my local fri night at island dragway....

Back