10.52 @ 132.6

The reason he got booted was because there tech in is a joke... Didnt check for loops. Didnt look for a snell helmet, didnt ask about turbos/jacket.. The most strict track ive been on is my local fri night at island dragway....

They did ask for my helmet, I had a jacket, don't need loops because they are dot tires and I told them I was going to dial in at 12s. He was skeptical to let me run and I planned on going slow but the weather made me think I should go for it because I might only get one pass

Truck hauls ass on the big end!
I don't think the loops have to do with dot tires. Think it has to do with how fast you go. Same with cage. They were quite rude to me as well. I was on my way to stage and some guy whipped my door open out of nowhere and said if I went 9's I was leaving and not to come back until I had a window net... He should have known he didn't have to worry about that with me LOL.

Truck hauls ass on the big end!
I don't think the loops have to do with dot tires. Think it has to do with how fast you go. Same with cage. They were quite rude to me as well. I was on my way to stage and some guy whipped my door open out of nowhere and said if I went 9's I was leaving and not to come back until I had a window net... He should have known he didn't have to worry about that with me LOL.

Hey nice meeting you, i dont care what anybody says, your alright lol...:lolly:..... Truck runs great..... Curious of your 60ft times.

Awesome times man! Not many full size Duramax/Allison's out there running mid 10's!

Hey nice meeting you, i dont care what anybody says, your alright lol...:lolly:..... Truck runs great..... Curious of your 60ft times.

Good meeting you too. Can't read to much into what I say here. In reality I don't have a grudge about anything LOL. I just have fun irritating folks here.
Trucks 60 there was 1.60. Broke all the tires loose and smoked the fronts. Wasn't a lot to get a hold of. The 2wd I raced blew his big slicks off as well. Bottle pressure was at 600 lbs so it didn't do squat when I got on the spray. I need to get a bottle heater badly.

Good meeting you too. Can't read to much into what I say here. In reality I don't have a grudge about anything LOL. I just have fun irritating folks here.
Trucks 60 there was 1.60. Broke all the tires loose and smoked the fronts. Wasn't a lot to get a hold of. The 2wd I raced blew his big slicks off as well. Bottle pressure was at 600 lbs so it didn't do squat when I got on the spray. I need to get a bottle heater badly.

Sounds a lot like an excuse as to why my street truck on fuel only was 3 tenths off your sponsored race truck:rockwoot: lmfao

Here is the slip

Wow, your daily driver is flat MOVING!!! I compared it to my fastest time slip for my 2wd Junker Drag Truck and you're ahead by almost a full tenth by 330', almost (2) tenths by the 1/8th mile and almost 5 mph faster! Wow!!!

So here's a question, just trying to compare the traction differences between a 4x4 running in 2wd out on the highway, if you floor it at say 60mph, does it blow off the rear tires so severely that you'll wreck if you don't lift? And then at say 80MPH, if you floor it, do the tires howl but still maintain enough traction to stay straight and finally hook up everything to the ground around 90 mph?

Wow, your daily driver is flat MOVING!!! I compared it to my fastest time slip for my 2wd Junker Drag Truck and you're ahead by almost a full tenth by 330', almost (2) tenths by the 1/8th mile and almost 5 mph faster! Wow!!!

So here's a question, just trying to compare the traction differences between a 4x4 running in 2wd out on the highway, if you floor it at say 60mph, does it blow off the rear tires so severely that you'll wreck if you don't lift? And then at say 80MPH, if you floor it, do the tires howl but still maintain enough traction to stay straight and finally hook up everything to the ground around 90 mph?

My 305 nitto 420s seem to hook up pretty good but it will break them loose up to maybe 60? 70-90 the back end likes to wiggle around but doesn't blow them off totally. With the 285 BFGs on it I can smoke the tires off at 90+. It is absolutely terrifying. Fortunately with the DSP5 I can dial it back a bit lol

Made the trip down to the XDP East Coast Nationals at Englishtown and made a half decent pass. 60 foot was in the mid 1.6s because I wasn't aware it was a pro tree. I was on slicks but left super soft. I think if I had launched a bit harder it had 10.30s in it but I'll take 10.5s at 7000lbs in a crew cab street truck. Drove it to the track and back.

Badass truck man.

Awesome numbers. Figures, the one year I passed up going to E-town. Only so many times I can watch a 30 second 1/4 mile from big trucks.

Back