10 post minimum???

No Ponzi or Pyramid Scheme here, I'm upfront and Honest for $500 I'll give you a premium membership. Once we get to 100 Premium members I'll throw a Large Party for the Premium members.

The party will be Epic!

We will have a few sacks of White Castle's, a keg or two, Red Solo Cups(not the Cheap Dollar store imitators) some of that Bathtub shine My neighbor that lives in the trailer makes, a DJ spinning all the latest tunes.

Bonus, if we get over 100 I might give away a couple T-shirts.

No Ponzi or Pyramid Scheme here, I'm upfront and Honest for $500 I'll give you a premium membership. Once we get to 100 Premium members I'll throw a Large Party for the Premium members.

The party will be Epic!

We will have a few sacks of White Castle's, a keg or two, Red Solo Cups(not the Cheap Dollar store imitators) some of that Bathtub shine My neighbor that lives in the trailer makes, a DJ spinning all the latest tunes.

Bonus, if we get over 100 I might give away a couple T-shirts.

You have to be the best party planner EVER!

Excellent. Since there's free t-shirts, I'm in.

Check your PayPal. There should be $500 sitting there. My email is philisafaggot69@gmail.com... Please don't be put off by it, I got it before I really knew you. And in my defense, I only added the 69 because philisafaggot@gmail.com was already taken.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Cool none taken I understand! Expect a Receipt from nicksadick@yahoo.com Same story, I got that email address after the first time I spoke with you. No offence...

You have to be the best party planner EVER!

Not meaning to disappoint, but I had help planning.

Doooooode. If I had $500 burning a hole I my pocket....I'd so just send it to Fill for fun and have "premium member" by my name. Ok, I can do the "by my name thing"....so if I could, I'd just send him a tip. :hehe:

Last edited:
Cool none taken I understand! Expect a Receipt from nicksadick@yahoo.com Same story, I got that email address after the first time I spoke with you. No offence...
*offense

Yeah, sometimes first impressions suck.

Cool! BTW when are you and Jim getting hitched?

We don't have a date yet. We're talking about a spring wedding. The flowers will be so pretty.

Doooooode. If I had $500 burning a hole I my pocket....I'd so just send it to Fill for fun and have "premium member" by my name. Ok, I can do the "by my name thing"....so if I could, I'd just send him a tip. :hehe:

Sweet our First Premium Member!

*offense

Yeah, sometimes first impressions suck.

:doh:

No Chit.

We don't have a date yet. We're talking about a spring wedding. The flowers will be so pretty.

Let me know what you and the Hubby have in mind for colors.

I have selected the music. The charge for my time is $500. Just send it to Phil.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tdbt-sx5MDc"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tdbt-sx5MDc[/ame]

He's not qualified. Jory is maid of honor though.

I'm sooooo gonna play and dedicate a song to you come April at Dex's event.

I think we dedicated it to the Comp D Admins year before last at Wah Bah's :hehe:

...searching for video if it exists.....

....or...maybe we could have some "guest lover" appearances......(I just found this and am about to die laughing). :hehe:

I turn my back on my microphone for one second and it gets molested with homoness and horrible jokes.

attachment.php

Don't know if that is a duck face or a "is that a knife in your pocket" face.

Attachments

• 526176_3994370143693_1414137673_33540384_668064350_n.jpg
    526176_3994370143693_1414137673_33540384_668064350_n.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Back