10 post minimum???

mother-of-god-meme.jpg

Last edited:
I think you would have to have your head in your ass to want to see that avatar everytime you log onto the forum.

Nastiness. :Throwup:

Who in the hell is this guy???? Take a look at his posts.

Wanted: tapatalk signature

How about a minimum post count to post...........:shake:

All these NOOB's trying to get their post count up posting anything they can to any thread is really getting on my old nerves.........:bang

Or, remove the post limit, it stops people from posting BS posts, they pm the person they need to pm, and move on with their lives.

It obviously doesn't help with spammers, as those still happen.

Or, remove the post limit, it stops people from posting BS posts, they pm the person they need to pm, and move on with their lives.

They will continue the bs post after 10 lol

iPhone

That, my friend, is the most sensible post I've read in a while.

It's kind of annoying when noobs like you go around posting things like "ha-ha" and LOL just to get your "ten".

So I gave you a new avatar. Enjoy. Ha-ha.

How bout a 10 day waiting period after you register before you can post and then the 10 post minimum. It will weed out the "Ineed10poststoPMsoIcanripsomebodyoff" crowd.

i agree with madmikeismad, i mainly do reading on here cause all the info is on here already. all you smart guys already answered a lot of questions u just have to search for em. only reason i wouldnt need to pm someone is if i want to buy something. which then i cant do cause of this limit.

Back