10 years first post

Bad Mannerz

Hooker with Bad Mannerz
Just wanted to jump in and introduce myself before asking any questions. Ive been a member for 10 years and spent hours and hours using the forum to gather info about various subjects. Whether it was trailers, info about my own LBZ, building parts for other local diesel pullers, or tube chassis design. I am an avid gas puller and am in the middle of a National/ Mod 4x4 build (PPL, NTPA, DMP). I also do metal work on the side and have CNC plasma cut and built various parts for other pullers. Weight frame covers with LED lighting, link plates, sled stops, water chiller boxes, center consoles, and recently my first sheet metal side draft Cummins manifold........ (including a bunch of parts on Jevons JL Builders/Compression Ignition Dodge). Anyway, just wanted to put up some info about myself and will be posting about some parts that I am searching for for my tube chassis mod build.

Thanks and Semper FI
Brandon Culliton
B.C. Fabrication
Bad Mannerz Pulling Team

Hey Brandon!!!
Welcome!
I see you still suck at math....your join date is May of 2010. Its May 2015.

Good to see you on here buddy! Custom intake you built is still doing great! Looking forward to seeing the sled stops you're building

Yeah Jevon, you're right. Don't know where I came up with that??????

Hey Brandon!!!
Welcome!
I see you still suck at math....your join date is May of 2010. Its May 2015.

LOL I was going to say, I've only been a member for about 9...and I opened the place..LOL

Welcome :welcome:

Yeah, yeah, yeah............ Got some brews in me and got some really technical math all jacked up. Baaaaahaaaaaahaaaaa. Thanks for the welcome guys!

Naw Takedown95. It will be about 2 months before the chassis is here and then I have to finish it. Still collecting parts. When I bought the axle from you it was going in my truck and was going to be Pro Street. (see avatar) I ended up changing plans. Now its going in a National/Modified truck. Starting from scratch from the ground up on this one. Just got the front FDS 75 in last week. Lots of work to do when I get all the parts in the shop.

Naw Takedown95. It will be about 2 months before the chassis is here and then I have to finish it. Still collecting parts. When I bought the axle from you it was going in my truck and was going to be Pro Street. (see avatar) I ended up changing plans. Now its going in a National/Modified truck. Starting from scratch from the ground up on this one. Just got the front FDS 75 in last week. Lots of work to do when I get all the parts in the shop.

Brandon you should start a build thread for this thing.:rockwoot:

Sounds like a good idea. This one will be looooooooooong. I guess I can start tossing up some pics as I collect the parts and go from there. What section of the forum should I start the build thread?

Maybe the "competition vehicle build tech" area. Either chassis and suspension tech or custom Fab sub category.

Back