1000 Dollar Winner!

Thanks. Cant wait to see what he adds now. He said hes done w/ the truck but I dont think so.

Anyone have the video of the 2nd place 2nd gen with to much timing and cetane boost.........:hehe:.......:nos:

You stood there the whole time they were checking my truck the second time.Heck you could have helped them if you wanted too.If your not a puller than your not allowed to cry.They teched my truck more than anybody else.See ya at mason dixion.

I wasn't a tech so it was there job to find it not mine. I'm not a puller just a dyno queen so Ill shut up now.

You stood there the whole time they were checking my truck the second time.Heck you could have helped them if you wanted too.If your not a puller than your not allowed to cry.They teched my truck more than anybody else.See ya at mason dixion.

I was there too and I looked in the engine bay and I couldn't see anything, "if" anything was there, its hidden very very well because I've found nitrous on lots of street cars when I was back in the racing scene, and I didnt see any lines or anything on the truck.

We went from 370 injectors to ? injectors and set the timing up WAY UP.The things coming apart after Mason Dixon diesel drags for some much needed upgrades this winter.So go or blow we are going to see how much boost a stock head gasket and WV HILLBILLY HEAD BOLTS can take:badidea:

Back