1048 W/O Overdrive

5EDIESEL

We just left Dr.Performance.The race that Dr.P had planned was cancled do to weather so Dr.P opend the shop for free dyno runs.Aaron Acker put down 815 fuel only.1048 with a small shot of Nos. W/O Overdrive! We will have video and dyno sheet coming soon.I want to say congrats to Aaron and THANKS to.

Industrail Injection
Dr.Performance
HD Cams

Comming soon
Dealers Machine

We just left Dr.Performance.The race that Dr.P had planned was cancled do to weather so Dr.P opend the shop for free dyno runs.Aaron Acker put down 815 fuel only.1048 with a small shot of Nos. W/O Overdrive! We will have video and dyno sheet coming soon.I want to say congrats to Aaron and THANKS to.

Industrail Injection
Dr.Performance
HD Cams

Comming soon
Dealers Machine

1048 I do believe is the most even put down on our rollers, I will have to ask Kevin to make sure. Aaron your truck is an absolute beast and you should be very proud. I'm begining to think that maybe you don't need to fix that damned OD anyway....:hehe::rockwoot:

Great job !!! Araon laid down a awesome run, Can't wait to see what him and Bobby do next......

Thanks everyone, we had a good time.I wasnt even planning on running the truck i was just going to watch the races and BS with everyone.Im glad Dr.Performance had something for us to do. Even though we are still limping along with out OD along with other stuff, im still amazed we were able to brake the 1000hp mark with all the problems. I wasnt ready to dyno that night, i didnt even rember to turn the water/meth on. Crazy but good time, we will be ready for the next one Dec. 6 some were in the DFW area its in another thread crewgirl and 5e will be putting it on. Were doing the repair need along with a few up grades, so put it on your to do list. Thanks again 5E DIESEL,INDUSTRIAL INJECTION, DR.PERFORMANCE,HD CAMS,AND SOON TO BE DEALER MACHINE.

Hay Bobby i sent u a PM let me know what you think. Dec 6th whats the next dyno location? James thanks for the comment.

Thanks for the comments guys. The leak you noticed was tranny fluid it just got a little hot and a few Rs in third makes um puke a little. Its fine though i drove it 2hrs home and to work all week no problems except still no OD. The brake ridding is to put a load on the truck in hopes of spooling up the turbos.Thanks for posting the video and dyno sheet,looks good. Thanks again Zach.

Thanks for the comments guys. The leak you noticed was tranny fluid it just got a little hot and a few Rs in third makes um puke a little. Its fine though i drove it 2hrs home and to work all week no problems except still no OD. The brake ridding is to put a load on the truck in hopes of spooling up the turbos.Thanks for posting the video and dyno sheet,looks good. Thanks again Zach.

What size injectors/turbos you running? What programming do you have? Thats a pretty nice truck ya got there

The way they run the dyno at Dr. performance is like that, run through the gears. They were not spikes just the tranny changing gears,with that kind of power 3rd gear as well as 1st & 2nd are very short so the graph goes up quick and the lack of OD doesn't make long line. When i get the tranny fixed and get back to the dyno ill post a better looking dyno sheet.Thanks for the compliment.

1048 I do believe is the most even put down on our rollers, I will have to ask Kevin to make sure. Aaron your truck is an absolute beast and you should be very proud. I'm begining to think that maybe you don't need to fix that damned OD anyway....:hehe::rockwoot:

MikeD.... you a$$ munch.... clean out your PM box....:kick:

Some very impotent people are trying to talk to you. :hehe:

Back