11.10 at 118

I've had the gears since Numidia, I've just been trying to get that 10.9x run with the 4.10s, but with the season coming to an end i went ahead and changed them. I went with 3.54, depends on the company who makes them some are 3.54 some are 3.55. I know the taller gear will be a lot harder on things off the line.

Patiently waiting for results...:pop:

That would be impressive...

I
Went 11.4 @120 on it, and that was a 1.7x 60', still have a lot more room to go with timing also. With the cooler temps coming and more nitrous I hoping I can do it.

Wont be making any passes till next weekend, company shipped me the wrong pinion for the front axle, so have to get a new gear set on the way this week.

Ran my new best time in the 1/4 at 11.10@118 with a 7.0x @ 97 1/8. The truck has been faster in the 1/8th before but working thru some issues still. Not to bad for a non benched 12mm pump and 4:10 gears.

What turbos and injectors are you running?

Haven't opened it up to see yet, working on pulling the engine, with as many passes was on the engine and bumping timing up to 32* pushed it to it's limits, time to do a mild build on a bottom end and try a different set of pistons.

Back