11.27 in a Powerstroke

JQmile

Comp Diesel Sponsor
In case nobody has heard....Zane from Wide Open Performance ran a 11.27@116 in vegas on a small shot of bottle.....I think he may have also run a high 11 on #2 alone..in a full weight "box style" 97 F350 4x4 shortbed...on four d.o.t slicks :rockwoot: ....nice to see good numbers from a good ol 7.3 :Cheer:

nice. Will we finally see a 10.99 or lower from a PSD this year? hmm...

JD WOP said:
Ya it is and pics of it's wide chipper turbo are in my gallery.
It drew quite a crowd at DDP's dyno event... It's not normal for a 7.3 Ford to do that.. That thing is impressive :rockwoot:

Seeing history made in person was awesome! It literally made the hair on the back of my neck stand up. Congrats to Zane and Wide Open Performance for a stellar run. Here's the video I shot . . .

Click here to see Video

BilletGarage said:
Seeing history made in person was awesome! It literally made the hair on the back of my neck stand up. Congrats to Zane and Wide Open Performance for a stellar run. Here's the video I shot . . .

Looks like we may have 2 sub 10sec powerstrokes in the mix this yr. Zane is knocking on Snow Whites back door. Lott, you better get in gear. Someone is looking at taking the title of quickest PS from ya.
:poke:

That truck kicks ass. I bet I showed 20 people the chipper/shredder. Excellent job to thr WOP crew.

The Shredder!
Biggie_009.jpg

That thing was flat amazing. The pic does not do it justice. You pop the hood and he's got it all clean and chromed, hoses routed nicely... dead sexy. Usually you pop the hood on a stroker it looks like the junk drawer in my kitchen. Not so with Zane-o. The damn thing could probably win a great deal of truck shows as it sets.

Back