11.47@119

paulb

This weekend was the first race in my 05 (and actually the first full passes), and it ran a best of 11.47@119. This was on #2 only. I was having fuel supply problems and the lift pump pressure was < 2 psi by the 330. I'll have that fixed by this weekend, so maybe I can actually turn up the Smarty and the rail pressure.

Thanks to all who have helped me get this truck ready this year. The list is long, but my sig should give everyone an idea of who has helped me.

Paul

Are you going to Medford this weekend, we'll be there with the promods again and I wanna see that thing run.
Cole

Congrats, Paul! Can't wait to see it run in Woodburn this weekend!

Regards,
Michael Pliska

This weekend was the first race in my 05 (and actually the first full passes), and it ran a best of 11.47@119. This was on #2 only. I was having fuel supply problems and the lift pump pressure was < 2 psi by the 330. I'll have that fixed by this weekend, so maybe I can actually turn up the Smarty and the rail pressure.

Thanks to all who have helped me get this truck ready this year. The list is long, but my sig should give everyone an idea of who has helped me.

Paul

Paul it was great to see you run and you have such a clean cut roll cage, Congrats on Winning the heads up trophie and for laying the smack down with your clean CR

Paul I just wanted to say thank you for treating us to dinner with the money you won! lol If thats going to be the deal sign me on for being a part time crew member.

Looking forward to your Woodburn results, hopefully you will have some more fuel pressure to work with by then.

Hope nathan bought you desert for towing his truck, GREAT sportsmanlike conduct from everyone such a great laid back event im still smiling.

Paul,
Congrats on a great run first time out the truck sounds awesome. I am curious what your cage looks like in it. If you have some pics could you post them?

Are you going to Medford this weekend, we'll be there with the promods again and I wanna see that thing run.
Cole

I will be there friday night, but this weekend is the NHRDA truck fest race at Woodburn. I gotta make that one!

Paul

Paul I just wanted to say thank you for treating us to dinner with the money you won! lol If thats going to be the deal sign me on for being a part time crew member.

Looking forward to your Woodburn results, hopefully you will have some more fuel pressure to work with by then.

It has become somewhat of a tradition, to use the winnings to buy dinner. Sometimes you eat well, and other times....

Thanks to you, I plan on having plenty of fuel pressure!

Paul

Hope nathan bought you desert for towing his truck, GREAT sportsmanlike conduct from everyone such a great laid back event im still smiling.

Nathan has always helped out me and others, so he doesn't owe me a thing. Like you said, diesel racing draws a great group of people. There was a lot of carnage this weekend, but with the help of everyone there, everybody got home. I drove 8 hours each way for this event, and I would do it again in a heart beat.

Paul

Paul,
Congrats on a great run first time out the truck sounds awesome. I am curious what your cage looks like in it. If you have some pics could you post them?

Here are some that were taken during the construction:

2005_Dodge_Roll_Cage_Install_012.jpg

2005_Dodge_Roll_Cage_Install_013.jpg

2005_Dodge_Roll_Cage_Install_027.jpg

2005_Dodge_Roll_Cage_Install_028.jpg

2005_Dodge_Roll_Cage_Install_031.jpg

2005_Dodge_Roll_Cage_Install_037.jpg

Paul

Very nice design and lay out for your cage. If everyone made there stuff so nice people would not be afraid to have a safe truck...........Those pics show you can have function and form from a cage!!!!!!

The cage looks awsome!!!!!

I can't wait to see how Paul's truck will run when he gets it dialed in :rockwoot:

Thanks Paul, the pictures are great. I am thinking about doing mine just want to get some ideas.

Back