11.49 2nd Gen on Diesel ONLY!!

It was a pretty good run. His mph was awesome. I'm thinking my truck may run that. :hehe:

What turbo or turbos were being used with it? Awesome run..

awesome.

gus what DDP injectors do you have in your truck, i thought you were an F1 guy?

You mean that run was made with one of those smoke and mirrors VP44's that don't and can't exist? LMAO LOL

I've gotta go back and re-do everything. The sticks I have are too small for the pump and the lines and the cross tubes. That's why my pump messed up on me. That truck is running a pretty big set of twins.

Sorry for the question.. 64-B2.. I see it in your signature..

the guys up the road from me about 15 minutes have installed a few of these and from what they say, to say they are impressive would be a major understatement

THe 64/B2 is on my truck - Ol Red. The B2 is a little 'modified'. These pumps are very impressive!!

gus can you tell me what size injectors you have from DDP?

im currently playing phone tag with lenny to get some custom stuff made. is he gonna make something big enough to work with the pump or do you have to go to another vendor?

must say that is rather nice...the smoke looked like a 12v puller...never seen a vp put out that much smoke...but smoke isn't power...:rules: sweet run though. We need to get that dude on here.

I'm working on getting some things done. Basically I have run into a bump as far as injector but I'm getting some help from some really good places. I'll keep you posted. These pumps require some serious pressure relief.

Lmills, you wouldn't be talking to Lamar and Ladell now would you... I mean since they don't exsist and all... *bdh*

Last edited:
GSM-01 said:
Lmills, you wouldn't be talking to Lamar and Ladell now would you... lol
nope. Actually i have only ever met ladell once. LOL

Well, at least someone else is saying they are impressive. Just took a bit longer than expected. BTW Congrats Gus, I have heard you have been doing well with them once you get the setups figured out and it looks like your darn close with that one.

Back