11.63............. single cp3 LB7 !

trentnell

new best time , stock motor LB7 with a single stock cp3 ( modded regulator though ) should be the new fastest time for a single cp3 duramax #2 only !

60ft 1.568

330 4.68
1/8 7.349
mph 91.71
1000 9.67
1/4 11.638
mph 114.17

other run was within .03 on et , on a 1.58 60ft

i would like to race ya one day, would be dam close.but i cant touch that 60ft, a 1.69 was my best......nice job man:Cheer:

ha you must be a good guesser if its within 20hp ha

whats your problem with me ? i was on G&J's dyno the day before and it read 713 hp uncorrected @ 4200 ft elevation but i think its a little high acording to what its ran and the weight of the truck .

whats your problem with me ? i was on G&J's dyno the day before and it read 713 hp uncorrected @ 4200 ft elevation but i think its a little high acording to what its ran and the weight of the truck .

whoa i dont have any problem with you. i was just saying good guess. thats all. didnt mean anything by it. and the utah comment i did because im from utah too. i dont have any problems with you. sorry for the wrong impression..

jealousy maybe?

:bang

whoa i dont have any problem with you. i was just saying good guess. thats all. didnt mean anything by it. and the utah comment i did because im from utah too. i dont have any problems with you. sorry for the wrong impression..

no biggie just miss understood your posts is all

Congrats Trent, that new hot comp. superchip box is the $hit!

Great job on the set-up. A lot of work and it shows in looks and ET.

Back