11.77 - 6.0l

djdieseltech

Well, the 755hp kid just ran an 11.77 @ 115.6mph with a 1.7 - 60 ft. on a 4-door F350, 4x4 with 190cc injectors and an '03 factory turbo.

Timeslips and video coming soon :rockwoot:

DJ :evil

Congratulations Frankie! :cheer:

Thanks,
Vivian

Now just need to get that 60ft to where it needs to be and i can see it going some 11.5-6's with ease. Great job Frankie.

i wonder if this can finally kill that never ending thread on that other site.....i doubt it...congrats.....

Nice Job, I might have to go look for some crow before too long.

Well, the 755hp kid just ran an 11.77 @ 115.6mph with a 1.7 - 60 ft. on a 4-door F350, 4x4 with 190cc injectors and an '03 factory turbo.

Timeslips and video coming soon :rockwoot:

DJ :evil

Holy chit!!:bow: That must be a BIG hit of NOS - that poor turbo.:hehe: Congrats!

Finally Fords are running 11s!!! Good job. Hope to see more Fords posting good numbers.

Make sure you have a video....:poke:

Should I get a time slip too?

While the majority of my childish beef with Frankie had nothing to do with his dyno, I will say the fact still remains that Frankie is either really really good, or there is more to his truck than meets the eye. My major problem with Frankie was not with his claimed numbers, but with the Street racer, "I won't come to anyone, I only dyno at my place, you better respect me" mentality.

While crow might be on the menu for doubting his numbers, I still have no use for the "you better respect me" mentality.

Frankie, good job on the 11.77 run. Your doing a great job, and however you are doing it, its working out well. As I have done multiple times on several boards, I apologize for the way I handled myself from the beginning. WHen your young ass gets old enough, I will buy you a beer, and you can let me in on your secret. LOL LOL

Sorry for the delay on posting the video, due to computer difficulties..Well it worked out for the best gave some time to the non believers to run their mouths again..Here is the video of my 11 sec 6.0 F350,CC,4X4, 7800lb truck..Enjoy it and hopefully this will back up my claim on my 755 Hp 6.0..Now you do the math....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1R_dvpicnsY

Frankie, not one human being doubts that a 6.0 could make 755 HP. If you go back and reread everything the problem was making 755 with the mods you have.

:bow:You rock dude!!!!! :thankyou2:

Talk about a record breaker, with stock parts. Stock tranny is what I am told? I believe it the 5r110 is stout. You must be running head studs?

Back