11hole II with lift & j/w att only making 400 some questions for II

white99

Industrial injection, i recently bought a used set of injectors from a member on another forum and would like to know if i can have them sent in and have them looked over and just to make sure everything is right with them,(I/P, holes etc) and to make sure that these are the 11 hole 200-250hp with lift. with these injectors on my truck with a stock charger and juice with attitude. my best was 400 hp and 800 tq with a STOCK HX 35 and pretty much stock trans with a fresh rebuild, all new internals ,shift kit and bd triple disk,
my questions...
1.with a stock charger, is this limiting me to only making 400hp?
2.why dont these smoke as much as i thought they would?
3.would i be able to send them into you guys and have you verify that they are the 200-250hp injectors and look them over to make sure they are operating properly? please let me know or send me a pm. thanks -scott

still waiting to hear from someone from industrial injection......

Brady doesnt get on here very often. You need to call them direct instead of trying to stur the pot. 18009550476 and ask for Cody.

not really trying to stir the pot,just trying to get some info,thanks

still have not heard back from anyone,its been how many days n more than one message left. glad to know they have great customer service.:Cheer:

U should not be running those injectors with a stock turbo, call and just talk to thier injection guys, they are busy bees but keep trying

Call Schied, it will save you the headache. Just took my 11 holes there to be cleaned and tested after I got them back from II.

i know i shouldnt be running them with a stocker,but, its not harming anything unless i peg the pyro n other than the a/f ratio being a little off, i would think these would smoke like a freight train with a stocker but not as bad as i thought.

do you have anything done to your fuel system. if not you are probably not getting enough fuel to them. they might be 200-250 sticks but if the flow isn't there from the pump it won't put that out.

What kind of electronics you running...You running a fuel system to feed your VP? Maybe your VP is on it;s way out!

all u need to do is call, then push 2 and talk to any of the fueling guys there and tell them u are sending them in, its like people trying to text to find out answers sheesh

fass 150/150/ so pump juice with attitude n had a smarty stacked as well but pulled it off. ill call again today.

Back