12 v reg cab short bed cheap

gunracer1

Who wants a toy cheap it just showed up on Craigs list. I don't know a thing about it.

I am selling my 1997 Cummins 2500 2wd with a custom short bed conversion. It is lowered and has 20" chrome wheels. It has a hard bed cover with a bike rack attached.The bike rack is not for sale with the truck. The drive train is 100% stock and has never had a tuner or fuel box or anything. It even has stock exhaust. I bought it from the original owner who used it as a parts runner for Kubota from time to time. The paint isn't perfect, the interior isn't perfect but the truck is solid and runs great. This truck has always been maintained and is a great runner. It has 275k miles on it , but still runs terrific. I just have too many projects and so finding time to work on this truck is difficult. I have 2 jeeps that just bleed me dry, so this has to go. With some performance mods this truck would be a great street performance truck or drag truck.
I do not have any interest in trading thanks anyway.

please text only to the following for more info
eight one seven-eight two five-six zero nine one.

Thanks

dodge cummins 12v valve 5.9 regular cab short bed 2wd diesel powerstroke sport truck race truck hot rod road muscle car motorcycle

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

That thing is low! I would like another one just for a daily driver.

I guess I could fly down and visit my sister and drive it back......

And it a rust free Texas truck. Sucks being broke right now.

4500 seems like a deal to me. Likes a lot like my old one.

Dang!! 4500?! Somebody buy that thing!! That seems to be an awesome deal

Shame mike to let it go and it's a shame I have two others cause I do have the cash!

Jim

Definitely regretting not going to check it out, along with not having spare cash in hand...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back