12 va A/C

2wd_sled_puller

K&P Diesel House
Ive tryed the search engine with no luck. Is there anything that anyone has done to make the blower motor blow harder in the cab? the A/C is ice cold but it doesnt blow as i would like it to.

i have the same issue. mine sounds like it is blowing hard and it's not putting out like it should imo.

Pull the blower motor out and clean out what you can reach in the HVAC housing. It gets a lot of junk in there. I've duct taped a piece of heater hose on a shop vac hose to get in there.

Pull the blower motor out and clean out what you can reach in the HVAC housing. It gets a lot of junk in there. I've duct taped a piece of heater hose on a shop vac hose to get in there.

Check for a broken door or inop servo.

ok guys thank yall very much i will try this. Ive thought about some how making it 16 volt rather then 12volt

Fix the HVAC box. There is most likely a blend door malfunction or a blockage.

good idea how hard is it to take the motor out?

Like he said, 3 screws. An 8mm socket, 1/4" drive u-joint, and 6" extension makes it a bit easier to get that one out that's right above the floorboard.

took my motor out over weekend and boy it was full of oak leaves. the blend door seems to be working fine for outside air or inside. what ever they used to seal those doors was falling off. shop vac with smaller hose attach cleaned it pretty good. blows way better. seems to me there should be a screen inbetween the outside and the motor to stop all the crap from getting in there. thanks for this thread it help me

Back