12 valve "Nastruck"

toolmanoffroad

Dont tread on me
Well im going to try putting up my truck here before puting it up on Epay. The "truck" is based off of a G-body car, and I bought it as a new rolling chassis that had never hit the track and was powder coated white. It is running a 94 12 valve, backed by a built TH400 and a Hughes converter and tranny brake with reverse pattern, and has less than 20 passes on the truck. Motor is running 5x.018 sticks, 60lb springs, ARP studs, II PS 64, 03 Dodge intercooler, Aeroquip pusher pump, 1/2in aluminum lines except for the couple of feet of 1/2in braided stainless, bored out fuel filter with liquid filled gauge, 5 gal aluminum fuel cell, 4 nitrous jets after turbo, before cooler, after cooler, and in the intake (never really ran the nitrous, and ended up selling the bottles). Has tubular upper A arms, all ball joints, bushings, bearings, rotors, calipers,etc are new. Rear end is a full floater ford 9in with 3.00 gears, full spool, 33x13x15 slicks, and extra long studs all around. Everything on the truck is new except for the motor, and front wheels. It was a bone stock motor in a running truck and everything looked great when I pulled it apart for studs and head gasket. I havent put the hood on yet just to make sure I only cut it once, and wasnt sure where the turbo or turbos would end up being, and still havent put in the rear glass. I am still running stock timing, and can instantly spool it up to 30lbs of boost, and leave on the brake pulling a 1.47 60 foot pulling the left front tire 8 to 10 inches off the ground, and running a 11.41 @ 119 so far. With some timing, and a few more tweeks it will easily be a 10 second truck and could very easily be even lower. The cage is way over built since it was going to be a circle track truck and would be getting T boned in the driver door every weekend. I havent scaled the truck, but going by the rule book for the class it was to be in I would say it right at 3000 lbs. To be finished it needs the hood put on, rear fenders trimmed a bit more, the dash finished, and a cool paint job.

Well dam... I think thats about it, let me know if you have any questions and well go from there. $18,000 OBO Thanks guys... lets find her a good home. :Cheer:

***EDIT*** I will also throw in all the nitrous stuff and two of my other 10lb bottles that I have for ya...

Attachments

• DSCF0122.jpg
    DSCF0122.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 128
  • DSCF0127.jpg
    DSCF0127.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 167
  • DSCF0121.jpg
    DSCF0121.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 74
  • DSCF0120.jpg
    DSCF0120.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 108
  • DSCF0123.jpg
    DSCF0123.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 73
This truck rocks. It is a treat to see it run. The Comp D stickers make it fast.

more pics...

Attachments

• DSCF0124.jpg
    DSCF0124.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 109
  • DSCF0125.jpg
    DSCF0125.jpg
    110.7 KB · Views: 154
  • DSCF0126.jpg
    DSCF0126.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 88
This truck rocks. It is a treat to see it run. The Comp D stickers make it fast.

Your right..... the stickers made all the difference!! I still dont know how a "red" short and curly hair made it into the seat though?? :poke:

I never tried to get in it LOL Promise..............

what about without the motor. I have that really nice one sitting in my garage. How will this truck certify for racing????

what about without the motor. I have that really nice one sitting in my garage. How will this truck certify for racing????

PM Amisheligance (sp) about tech... He was all over my truck at the Comp race doing tech, and never found anything to gripe about that I know of. So far the only thing that has been said was that I need to run the window net, and arm restraints at my local track. I have a NHRA rule book that I went by, and I think I pretty much covered everything... I even left the 1/8th plate that is attached to the 4 door bars... talk about over kill. I might be interested in selling the truck without the motor, but you have to think its pretty dam near stock, and wont be a big chunk taken off the price.. Make an offer...:poke:

Well why dont you just take my engine on trade for you rock buggy.

LOLLOLLOL Maybe this will help $.02 I know how it feels. Been trying to eat that motor for a while now and just cant get it down.

lets make it even better!!!!

$18,000 and I will throw in my spare 12 valve motor, and powder coat any of the other parts that havent been on the truck for ya!!! :rockwoot:

Man i hate to hear your selling your truck. Good Luck though if thats your decision! PM sent.
Ryan

Man i hate to hear your selling your truck. Good Luck though if thats your decision! PM sent.
Ryan

Thanks man... PM sent also. :Cheer:

A couple bad bizz decisions, and 6 months later :what:, and this is what I end up having to do..:bang:bang:bang Oh well, I can always build a better one later....

Thanks for the bump from page 13 or so Tex.... The race truck is the last thing I want to get rid of right now... but the buggy is a different story. :Cheer:

Back