12 valve parts

kole32

Billet timing cover 275 shipped
P pump gear case 250shipped
96 12v block 450 plus shipping
96 12v crank 150 plus shipping
Arp l19 head studs 12mm 550shipped
Second gen adapter plate 125 shipped

Open to offers. Could possibly ship the block. Crank can definitely be shipped through fastenal can get a quote.

Only reason for selling this stuff, is I’m going to a 6.7 block.

Open to trades for a 6.7 crank, a billet CR to p pump gear case, 48re adapter plate. Thanks !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hear those dodge LS swaps are all the rage. Throw that furnace oiled pile into Howard's scrap yard and get on with it already. :fish:

I hear those dodge LS swaps are all the rage. Throw that furnace oiled pile into Howard's scrap yard and get on with it already. :fish:

I should report this comment lol... find me a 6.7 crank.

Timing cover can be ran without having to machine anything.

Timing cover and gear case sold.

Just an FYI, cranks are under the FedEx weight limit. I’ve shipped one in a wooden crate through them before. Little cheaper than ltl freight

Just an FYI, cranks are under the FedEx weight limit. I’ve shipped one in a wooden crate through them before. Little cheaper than ltl freight

Sweet that’s good to know, I appreciate it !

Business Shipping only, on items over 65 pounds.
Believe me, I have tried shipping over 65 pounds to non-business customers and FedEx just flat won't do it.

Mark.

I think the UPS weight limit is 150 lbs IIRC. We ship 90 lb boxes regularly

Just went and looked it up and the limit is actually 70 pounds, so shipping FedEx Ground to a residence, over 70 pounds, is a no go.

You can do Express, to a residence, up to 150 pounds, for quite a hefty sum more.

Just shipped an NV5600 4WD extension FedEx Ground, to Odieub, residential, weighing 63 pounds, for $69.
The guy at the counter said it was almost too heavy to go ground.

Mark.

Last edited:
Bump, L19 head studs are still available

Back