12 Valve Triple HX35 Turbo Setup

npe3484

I hate ATF
I bought these off of Seth @ DPE (CTDYoungGun) around a year ago and never put them on. His build thread is here: Triples Build - Competition Diesel.Com - Bringing The BEST Together

Comes with everything you need except for the two more HX35's that will be in parallel. Includes triple turbo plumbing, braces, drain hose, supply hoses, manifold, exhaust piping from manifold to (2) 3" into single 5" exhaust pieces, all cold side pipes included, extra v-band clamps, and intercooler clamps.

Buyer must plumb 2 additional turbo drains, re-route a/c lines, re-route heater hoses going into cab, and trim inner fender well to clearance the outer primary.

I paid $700 about 2 years ago and never installed them. Will sell for $600. Located in Charleston, SC

Triples025.jpg

Triples019.jpg

Triples017.jpg

Triples011.jpg

Triples015.jpg

Triples013.jpg

Triples014.jpg

Triples043.jpg

Triples044.jpg

For those asking what else is needed to run these:

Two more oil drains will need to be added to the pan. Two more turbos will need to be bought/bolted on. Either remove or re-route a/c lines. That should be about it. I also had to do minor trimming to the inner fender well and chop the excess length off the shock stud.

how much boost will this kit run? wonder if i can retro fit it to my 05

I never had it on my truck, but I think Seth was getting around 60 psi out of them.

I'm working on getting enough big boxes together to get this shipped out.

Here are the box sizes/weights if you'd like to look up shipping quotes. My zip is 29405.

Box 1: 26"x18"x11" 62 lbs

Box 2: 20"x13"x11" 21 lbs

Box 3: 48"x12"x12" 40 lbs (the numbers for this box are an over-estimate, haven't found the right box yet)

For those who asked, it was $72 shipped to Delaware, and I think $83 to Missouri. These are prices through USPS.

I haven't heard from the guy in a while, so these are still AVAILABLE!

I don't know if it was made clear, but there are NO turbos that come with the kit.

I don't know if it was made clear, but there are NO turbos that come with the kit.

It says you will need two more turbos...it is a tripple kit, so it would make sense that it came with one.

Back