12 valve with some performance upgrades

cumminslow

12 industrial block ,mag ,cleaned ,decked with fire rings cut in the block ,020 over honed with torque plate ,bore and hone for cam bearings ,cam bearings installed ,main caps have larger dowels also line honed and arp 14 mm main studs ,crank was mag polished still std size balanced with the rotating assembly also new connecting rods that have been shoot peen ,the block has been tapped for 13 mm head studs ,head studs included , mahle marine style bowls 020 over ,no cam at this point ,I also have a cylinder head built by scheid diesel port and polish with new valves springs titanium retainers and keepers , the intake has not been cut off ,I have over 8 k invested looking for the best reasonable offer I can also be reached on my cell 248 790 5608 thanks Eli

Last edited:
Are the main studs long enough for a gridle and have you checked piston protrusion
What all would be included in the sale

Are the main studs long enough for a gridle and have you checked piston protrusion
What all would be included in the sale
studs are not long enough for a girdle,piston protrusion is 031 to 032 ,oil pan to valve cover long block ,no cam unless you want a stock cam as core,

Back