12V BD xmonitor

I'd make you an offer but money is to tight to make it reasonable. Seems to be the trend these days. Funny, Last year at this time diesel was twice as much and everyone was spending money. Does it have all the wiring as a new one would? Bout how long did you use it?

Probably two years or so. It was in my puller so it really didn't get used very much. It should have all of the wiring a new one had. Not for sure as I don't know where the box is.

Bump, trades for an EGT gage and cash, or straight up for EGT, 60 psi boost, and tranny temp.

i have a bully dog boost trans and egt, the pyro works sometimes but the boost and trans work. What is the BD monitor? never heard of it. Im looking for different gauges tho.

I like mine except that my truck runs hotter than you can set the egt alarm so when im going down the track it is reading ALARM. The first time it scared the ship out of me so i would just put black tape over it so i didnt look at it when pulling. After words though, i could look and see what my max numbers were for boost and egt. 98/1822 by the way were the max i seen. I did go through a few probes though. Three i think. Tim

Back