12v Blocks, Head - for sale

LReiff

The Antistock
'97 12v short block, IH casting, includes block, rods, pistons, good for a rebuild - $850
'97 12v cylinder head from motor above, also IH casting, no cracks, loaded - $400

IH casting 12v block
Has been line honed and has main caps with 14mm main bolts
Has 14mm head bolt holes
Has been decked .005"
Has standard cylinder bores and cylinder bores have been honed
Build ready - $950

Cheap, people are crazy for not jumping on this, I'd do that deal in a heart beat!

Jim

I'm tired of looking at it collecting dust. If someone doesn't take it soon I'll just haul it all for scrap.

I'm tired of looking at it collecting dust. If someone doesn't take it soon I'll just haul it all for scrap.

I have some commonrail stuff like that, everyone "wants" it until they gotta' pay shipping, or I ask for $$ to drive it to them.

I bet I have 2 or 3 tons of just cast iron in 6bt and commonrail stuff, not to mention the 4 or so, tons of 4bt junk!
At @ 220/ton, that's serious coin!

Mark.

I'd love to buy the block an head, but shipping to Wisconsin would prolly be a little pricey

There are members offering shipping options in the shipping forum here.

Zip code 17240. No one has put money down on any of the parts so they're all fair game.
LTL truck freight is reasonable with only a 3-5 day transit time.
Text or call me between 9am-8pm on a weekday and I'll be glad to get you a freight quote.
7l7-44O-82O7

Last edited:
Someone needs good engine parts!

monika-pietrasinska-poland-supermodel-bikini-sexy-curves-woman-yacht-600x406.jpg

images

If I wasn't going to FL next weekend and spending $$ I would buy the 12v head off you today and pick it up too... Maybe next month if you haven't scraped it yet

Bump btw

Back