12v Cummins and dodge pulling parts

foreman9984

Diesel Junkie
12v 7mm Harts dual feed billet injectors, fresh from check over and reset, comes with install kit $1800

Intellidash data logger - works great just went with bigger system. Shows voltage, tach RPM, 1 pressure (boost), and 1 EGT. Comes with everything to hook up and use including new magnets for tach, instruction manual, all good working sensors and wiring harness. $400

Quick Time NV4500 Bell housing with new safety plate and all new hardware. Has small hole for clutch inspection and adjustment. $800

South Bend NV4500 triple disk clutch, useable shape, has surface rust on unpainted metal in spots from sitting in shop, will function fine, on a running engine currently (on run stand) Will send pics upon request. Comes with hardware and starter spacer. $800

ATS 12v 3pc T4 manifold in good shape but has typical crack at divider, no leaks. $300

Precision 3x3.35 ball bearing charger T4, very good shape $1500

12v Cummins coolant by-pass kit, comes with everything needed to install including top radiator hose for dodge truck. $100

Haisley billet camshaft, too big for my set-up. VERY good shape, comes with matching numbered tappets. Would be good for 3.0-3.6 or a drag racing application with multiple chargers. Contact for cam card. $1000

No Limit 187-220-108.5 camshaft, don't know alot about it. Comes with new Hamilton tappets and ZDDP additive. $350

Universal transmission/clutch safety blanket New $100

All items can be shipped at buyers expense or picked up in eastern Iowa. Call or text 8I5-499-662O for more info and pics.

What are the other specs on that ball bearing turbo ? I’m more familiar with wheel sizes in mm and exhaust housing size .

Last edited:
Back