12v Cummins in 88-91 ford f250-f350

Smokin444

Has anyone ever done this swap before and what all is involved in the swap. Would I have to do any body work to get the dodge trans in? Thanks for any info anyone can give me.

Thanks,
Tim :st:

One Word Maddog!

[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IDSMKks2xW8[/MEDIA]

Has anyone ever done this swap before and what all is involved in the swap. Would I have to do any body work to get the dodge trans in? Thanks for any info anyone can give me.

Thanks,
Tim :st:

The nice thing about these Ford swaps is that regardless of the year truck, the mechanical end of things all share common challanges and these have been well documented in various diesel forums. So pick your poison... 12 vale, 24 valve, Common rail, NV4500, 47RH or ZF, they have all been done.

One word of caution... check into your states emissions regulations as some states are going full tilt into checking diesels now!

Now... go getter done!

:Cheer:

just got may kit:st: in from ford cummins stared today to put it in same doable guys

Easy to do , the dodge Nv4500 and T-case shifters are little to far back if you have a bench seat.

Attachments

• 87 ford final day's 6.JPG
    87 ford final day's 6.JPG
    93.8 KB · Views: 19
  • 87 ford engine mock up 3.JPG
    87 ford engine mock up 3.JPG
    100.9 KB · Views: 27
  • 87 ford shifters.JPG
    87 ford shifters.JPG
    85.8 KB · Views: 22
Where abouts in east tn are u located I am gonna do a 47rh and dodge tcase
Not sure about the speedometer deal yet

Really now I gotta make a trip up there sometime mind if I drop in and chat a bit u got a address?do u have some more pics of the conversion above ?

Really now I gotta make a trip up there sometime mind if I drop in and chat a bit u got a address?do u have some more pics of the conversion above ?

Did we meet before? I'm just up the road from MNC. Nope I don't care I will PM you my info . Yes ,is there somthing your wanting to look at?

I am just lookin and searchin for some good pics I don't reckon we have met but I might be wrong.I am gonna start when I get home this week my truck already has a 3" body lift so hopefully that will make the swap easier

I am just lookin and searchin for some good pics I don't reckon we have met but I might be wrong.I am gonna start when I get home this week my truck already has a 3" body lift so hopefully that will make the swap easier

If we did it was one of the truck pulls when I was talking to mark MNC .I would have been driving my Black CC GMC .

Pm your email and I will send more pics.

Back