12v dual cable air shut off

widieseltech

Looking for recommendations for air shut offs that allow for 2 cables to be used. would like to run 1 cable into the truck for emergency shut off and the other to the sled disconnect. Most shut offs I've seen only have one cable spot. ant recommendations? thanks guys

Could you not splice into the cable there now and run one into the cab? Maybe use a crimp style clamp with a cable run Inside a tube to the cab? I personally run pex tubing to keep my cable moving freely down the frame.

Show me performance has a nice dual shutoff. I use a push pull cable to go into the cab. Then use pex and a SS cable to run to the rear of the truck.

I was considering using a pin attached to a clevis end on a lever, then running dual heim end push pull cables.
Clear as mud?

Last edited:
Sarafin has a nice dual kill setup, I will send him the link hopefully he chimes in. :rockwoot:

I can get pics of he air shutoffs we sell, self contained springs, vband to compressor and v band for velocity stack with dual trip for the shutoff.

Wow, sorry I just saw this thread (and your PM W) I'll get some pictures today. It's not the prettiest thing but it's a system my grandfather and I thought up. Works extremely well for about $10 in steel we had lying around, but if you want something that looks nice I would definitely look to Dustin and the shutoff he sells

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

The whole idea of it is if one pulls, the other one stays and slides trough, the spring is just to keep forward pressure to eliminate the possibility of it accidently pulling out. The upright bolt is just a stop so the pin pulls out of the kill but not all the way out so it's easily put back in. This is version 3 on the same piece. If I made one again it could be a lot cleaner looking, this is more of a chop, cut, rebuilt deal!

5c029f72ff9210a2ce9204cebf654707.jpg
d880a2e83dbee13f3edb7cddb8b4afc5.jpg
9fade35f875cc44f8d7f9c3e2fec53d6.jpg
d33e63ea7272c742f7a99b0ec5bd738d.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Last edited:
For what it's worth, I have in mind to build a setup that uses 3 cables in progressive length so life is easier on the turbo. First it pulls the regular pump shutoff, if that doesn't work it pulls the 3 way dump valve, then it kills air to the turbo.
I never liked the idea of killing off the charger until last resort.

Back