12v engine and worked 47rh for sale

b4ctrooper

Anger Issues
The engine:1994 12V Cummins. I still have the title from the truck it came out of. IIRC, it has 190K on it. The truck was owned by a marble and granite company, and was used to deliver slabs to customers. They sold it because the forward clutch pack went bad and the trans needed a rebuild. Engine ran perfect when I pulled it. Still has the complete harness and everything I needed for the conversion. I even have all the A/C hardware. I did remove the injector pump, but still have it.

The Trans. 47RH, I bought all the goodies for. Hardened input, tons of upgrade parts from PATC, and a 5star converter. I bought everything to make this trans hold up to an 800HP Cummins. Assembly required. I can have it built prior to pickup if needed.

$2800 for the pair. I will separate if needed.

The trans is 2wd. I am looking for $1700 with the 5 star converter, $1100 without.

Just found the receipt for the transmission parts. The local transmission supplier I bought the normal overhaul parts from came to $313.65. Now, the PATC receipt shows $288.50. That was for their SFI Flexplate, Sonnax servo piston cover, aluminum accumulator piston, power wedge band anchor, 4.2 ratio lever, performance rear band servo. I bought the billet input separate, as well as the converter.

Engine and trans still for sale. I also picked up the injector pump, so it is now with the motor.

how much for just the motor , don't need any harness or tranny just the motor.

Kinda want the whole thing gone. $1200 would take the whole motor and a bunch of the extra stuff I saved from the truck. You could always sell what you don't need.

Ok folks. I called and made the appointment. The transmission parts are all loaded in my truck and the tranny will be professionally built as I do not have the time to tackle it right now. Should be done later next week. Parts get dropped off on monday.

How much for just the engine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

$1200 gets the motor with all the extra stuff from the truck (radiator, intercooler, hoses, etc). I can even deliver if you're local

Back