12v Fan Support/Hub

Local Cummins dealer wanted $529.61 and has to order, I just scored one off eBay for $45.00. This should put the fan centered in the radiator by my measuring.

Thanks all for the help. I was worried about the fan sitting way too low but this will be perfect.

I got the 3913433 fan support. It's not a direct bolt on. The bearing size is the same and in the same location so that is good but the support is a little longer. It has two snap rings holding the bearing in, whereas the stock fan support has none. The interference fit between the stock support and the new one to the bearing measures the same, so I am not going to run a snap ring on the fan side like the stock support. The height of the support needs to be machined to 3.625" which will keep the bearing in the same location and allow the stock hub to fit. This puts the fan right in the middle of the radiator for my truck.

If you had the room, I think there is probably a 4 bolt pulley that will work with this stock hub that would allow you to run a universal fan clutch and fan assembly.

rj4I78x.jpg

Last edited:
Back