12v fleece coolant bypass?

rattlindodge

Anyone running one on their 12 valve engine. how do the compare to the pure diesel power setup?

I have a factory plate that bolts to the block after removing the soft plug. It routes thru a preset Watts valve I bought from Enterprise Engine. Past the Watts valve, the hose tees into the top radiator hose.

That's kinda what pure diesel sells, sounds like fleece has an actual thermostat. Anyways went ahead and bought it for $350, since I was pulling the trans out, I figured now is the time to do it. A bit easier with no trans in the way to nock out the freeze plug.

Wow, I had less than a 100 doll hairs in my coolant bypass. Eat soot block off plate, watts valve and even used -10 parker push lock..

Fleeces coolant bypasses suck. Hose on my failed in less then two months, $600 in labor to have the shop change it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i have sold lots of them 12v and 24v , easy install if you know the ticks , the line it comes with i don't use.

Fleeces coolant bypasses suck. Hose on my failed in less then two months, $600 in labor to have the shop change it.

I love how your still bashing fleece even though Chase stepped up and corrected it. But funny out of all the legit shops that install daily you're the only one to have a damn problem.

Ryan

The hose failed or the installer failed?

Sent from my Not So Smartphone

I love how your still bashing fleece even though Chase stepped up and corrected it. But funny out of all the legit shops that install daily you're the only one to have a damn problem.

Ryan

It's my professional experience and opinion. My biggest issue with Fleece is that they know they have issues with their products and instead of telling people about them or God forbid admit they have an issue and pull the product off the shelf they will continue to sell them and bend people over. And to be honest chase has always be kind and responsive when I've called him out publicly and still refuses to respond to messages, emails and phone calls.

To add to the mix I have a dead Fleece S471, and a dead Fleece Cheetah 63 that are doorstops at the shop right now.

The hose failed or the installer failed?

Sent from my Not So Smartphone

Installer... I read the bs on Facebook.

It's my professional experience and opinion. My biggest issue with Fleece is that they know they have issues with their products and instead of telling people about them or God forbid admit they have an issue and pull the product off the shelf they will continue to sell them and bend people over. And to be honest chase has always be kind and responsive when I've called him out publicly and still refuses to respond to messages, emails and phone calls.

To add to the mix I have a dead Fleece S471, and a dead Fleece Cheetah 63 that are doorstops at the shop right now.

Chase said they had had some issues yes. But how many ****ing bypass kits have they sold vs how many they have had issues with? Clean the sand out of your ***** and get over it a man made part failed. It happens. And in reference to the Chargers I have no dog in that but I have yet to have a single issue with any failures....

Ryan

Installer... I read the bs on Facebook.

Chase said they had had some issues yes. But how many ****ing bypass kits have they sold vs how many they have had issues with? Clean the sand out of your ***** and get over it a man made part failed. It happens. And in reference to the Chargers I have no dog in that but I have yet to have a single issue with any failures....

Ryan

How is it my fault as the installer when Chase admitted there was an issue with the hoses leaking, he admitted the issue was the current clamps were too close to the mangold flanges and that he was having new ones made, so it's my fault still? I'm not sure how rough you day was Ryan but trash talking me isn't going to get you anywhere...

How is it my fault as the installer when Chase admitted there was an issue with the hoses leaking, he admitted the issue was the current clamps were too close to the mangold flanges and that he was having new ones made, so it's my fault still? I'm not sure how rough you day was Ryan but trash talking me isn't going to get you anywhere...

You ***** constantly about the fact that their parts fail but they still offer to help. Repeatedly. If their parts are so ****ty why go back? If their parts are junk like you say how did they get where they are? Your pointless bashing is getting old. They fixed it get the hell over it. What more do you want them to do?

Ryan

I will pass this on to Chase and Brayden we do have a customer service department 855-839-5040

Chase sent you this:

86SOodP.png

If the picture is not showing here is the link to the Screen shot : http://postimg.org/image/jlze6r5e5/

Last edited:
:pop:

I have one of the kits on my 06 6.7 CR and have had no issues out of it in 2500 miles since install.

My shop has installed many fleece bypass kits with not one issue. There fit and finish is top quality. Maybe someone should step back and take a breath or sleep on it before starting a pissing match. Thats just not the correct way of resolving a issue. Just a thought. Hope you guys get this resolved soon and everybodys happy.

You ***** constantly about the fact that their parts fail but they still offer to help. Repeatedly. If their parts are so ****ty why go back? If their parts are junk like you say how did they get where they are? Your pointless bashing is getting old. They fixed it get the hell over it. What more do you want them to do?

Ryan

So far not one of their parts has gone back on with exception of the coolant bypass using a non-fleece hose. Chase has been talking to me, I was wrong in my initial posts when I said I had been talking to Chase, I had been talking to Brayden not Chase. The Coolant bypass kit besides the hose seems to be nice. The o-ring on the block tore while replacing the hose but cant really blame anyone for that.

Back