12v Performance Parts

smokin06

Here we have a complete list of performance parts, currently the motor is together and has never been ran but since i cant sell it i am gonna part it out,

6 Mahle pistons pn#286110 standard bore, 3 are brand new and 3 only have 3runs down the track on them with brazil rods, they are balbanced and have 70thou off the top and 70 thou valve reliefs with brand new rings and bearings, $1,200

Balanced and polished crank $550

Block- its a 95 block with every hole sleeved to standard bore and cam bushings in every hole, will come with new main bearings, i had $1,000 in sleeving and $600 in the cam bushings it will also come with head studs, which are $450 sell the block for $1500. it has been line bored and ready to go.

let me know if your interested in any of this, the motor is still complete, and i have a loaded up ported adn polished 12v head for sale too. Would like to sellmotor complete.

its a bill fletcher cam, the same one thats in his drag truck, im not much on cams but he said 550 lift. had to cut pretty good reliefs to get it to clear.

Back