12v stuff forsale

crazyray

here to pick your brain
"short block", nv4500 with billit input shaft, k31 turbo will edit with specs soon. and a few other odds and ends

pretty sure this is posted in the anything dodge related hinting ANYTHING. yea he has the pump but its a bad ass pump and he is going to want alot for it.

the pump is an II not sure what all is done to it other than a 5k and dilivery valves. its a $2800 pump has about 50 miles on it. hes going to want about the same for the pump. going to go with $400 on the block.negotiable.

the pump is an II not sure what all is done to it other than a 5k and dilivery valves. its a $2800 pump has about 50 miles on it. hes going to want about the same for the pump. going to go with $400 on the block.negotiable.

Ok is it just the block or a short block? (short block is everything but the head, pump, and accessories)

short block but i not positive on that price yet is that about what a used one would go for?

short block but i not positive on that price yet is that about what a used one would go for?

Are you sure about any of these items???

should have held off the replys till i knew more. its been a hectic day man.

ok $600 on the tranny, $1000 for the block head and all the parts that go with it.

Back