12valve block and head roller cam ready

03f3507.3

Have for sale my 12valve block and head I had originally started building for this season (2011) and after much delay was debating building for next season but have lost motivation and gonna sit out the pulling game for awhile and use money to build my business instead.

Block bought new from cummins in 2006 only had 2000miles on it before it was torn down and this work was done-
-Bored Cam Journals and installed all 7 camshaft bushings
-Cleaned and painted block
-machined block for fire rings
-crankshaft was polished and balanced
-mill block
-bore and honed cylinders for Arias Pistons
-all rods were checks and shotpeened
-machined for 14mm main and head studs

Head was same story bought from cummins in 2006 and had 2000miles on it before was torn down
-had a performance valve job done
-cut spring pockets in head
-ported and polished
-resurfaced
-Scheid Custom Valve springs, retainers, and keepers for roller cam
-New valve stem seals
-intake was milled of and machined for Adam Harlams Individual Intake runner manifold
-Harland sharp 1.8 roller rockers
-ready to accept 14mm head studs

Would love to sell as a package deal have receipts for all work if someone is very serious and would like to see. Do not have receipts for rockers or intake manifold since were bought from individuals on here.

$7,000 for block, main caps, rods, crank, complete head, rockers, and manifold

4f67ef8c.jpg

bd10ee13.jpg

63d22846.jpg

9a58d19c.jpg

what is bore size and compression?

Believe we kept it at std bore I'll find out for sure on Monday. But we were going for around 11-1 no pistons are included with this but can get them at a discounted price for whoever purchases.

Geeze... wish i had the coin for this right now... would save me a ton on my build for next year..... Crap..crap...crap lol

Geeze... wish i had the coin for this right now... would save me a ton on my build for next year..... Crap..crap...crap lol

Yeah not looking to make any profit here selling for less than what I have in it.

Just to clear confusion I am receiving this is a non assembled long block does not include pistons or cam.

Any reasonable offers?

Good luck on the sale, most of the uneducated or inexperienced think you can just whip one of these setups out for some pocket change. Until you actually build one, most don't understand all of the costs.

Good luck on the sale, most of the uneducated or inexperienced think you can just whip one of these setups out for some pocket change. Until you actually build one, most don't understand all of the costs.

Thanks

Free bump for ya man. Bout all i can afford right yet..lol :bang

Bump to a great seller! Sad to see the bamf sit it out tyler.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk while not driving

Back