12Valve go fast parts

cummins939

Complete Fuel pump setup: Aeromotive eliminator pump, comes with 1.5" draw straw, and 5/8" lines, stand alone filter setup, dual feed to p-pump. Comes with everything start to finish so you will have everything. This was on an ext cab long bed so the lines will reach on any truck configuration. Had it set to run constantly at 90-100psi but you can adjust that with your relief valve. The only thing you will need to run is a power wire/relay. $750

180hp p-pump 225k miles, still on a running truck, has zero issues, smooth operating pump. It's ready to bolt on and go. It has 5k springs, 2095 rack plug, full cut dv's, DFI relief valve, and comes with factory fuel plate and factory afc included which are unmodified and ready for you to tune to whatever power level you'd like. $750 I have linkages and any accessory parts if needed.

S467.7 67.7/83/.90 built by Chris at Midwest Turbo. Has been on the truck since April/May 2017 and is in perfect condition. Ready to bolt on and go. $750

PATC billet triple disc 3000 stall converter. It has maybe 5000 miles on it, a few track passes, was able to build over 60psi at the line with a single 75/87/1.0. I'm confident it would work well with an s480 as well. $750

PM for questions or pictures, I do accept PayPal and will ship at buyers expense. Prices negotiable. Thanks!

Back