13.14 with just a Programmer/Box.

JTaylor

Nothing Spectacular, but I decided to take the my 03 305/555 out to the Track to play around. I cut a 1.97 60' on Street Tires and ran a 13.144 @ 103.63 mph on Stock everything other than a Smarty, TST, Edge EZ, Torque Converter (which still has a very loose stall), and a HE351 (06 Turbo).

dude with a bully dog and ez i could only do 15.4 with my 03 is the smarty realy that much better?

I never had the opportunity of running my Truck on the Track when I was using a Bully Dog. The Smarty always felt stronger on my Truck though... I ran 14.2's with just the Smarty Revo. Also keep in mind that my Truck only weighs 6550 lbs with me in it, so I'm not sure how it would work on your particular truck.

That's a pretty good 60ft for 1wd ;)

I can usually only hit about a 2.3

i dont know how u got that 60 ft. mine sucks so bad even with limited slip

Who only knows..... BTW I was around 2.0's on the whole night on street tires. I ran a single run on Slicks and ran a 2.1 (Too much traction on one tire, usually equals nearly sideswiping the wall), so go figure...

Yep Good Catch, I'm using the TNT Software. Still on the Stock Intake, Exhaust & Muffler, Injectors, CP3, and Lift Pump.

Bad idea.

I can see where you're coming from, but this is not a High Dollar project yet. If I it breaks it breaks. I've read the Melted CR Threads, I also wouldn't suggest doing this on a Stock input Shaft, so that makes me one of the cool kids smoking in the bathroom now. I've heard so many different things from so different people... How do you learn anything without even Trying? Where's the fun? Nothing in Drag Racing period is fail proof. But hey 300 passes speak on the Truck for themselves.

Last edited:
I can see where you're coming from, but this is not a High Dollar project yet. If I it breaks it breaks. I've read the Melted CR Threads, I also wouldn't suggest doing this on a Stock input Shaft, so that makes me one of the cool kids smoking in the bathroom now. I've heard so many different things from so different people... How do you learn anything without even Trying? Where's the fun? Nothing in Drag Racing period is fail proof. But hey 300 passes speak on the Truck for themselves.

Yes I know where your coming from,I'm just saying and I'm sure you understand that. Any slips or vid btw?

I'm very suprised that I'm still holding Very Good Rail Pressure (27,500 psi). The lift pump has 109K miles, I'm pretty much on Barrowed time with that one.... I'm not really worried about EGT's when it comes to Drag Racing... Several Forum Members were at the Texas Diesel Shootout when this occured, hopefully the Video is Coming Soon...

How much time did you pickup running similar tuning between Las Vegas at 2200 ft and Houston at 100 ft? Was the elevation difference good for a couple tenths and couple MPH?

How much time did you pickup running similar tuning between Las Vegas at 2200 ft and Houston at 100 ft? Was the elevation difference good for a couple tenths and couple MPH?

About 3/10ths Quicker and 0.9 Mph Faster. Most of that had to due with 60' times. I'm really suprised that it wasn't that much of a Difference. Same thing goes for Speedworld in Phoenix. My truck is a Real Dog up in Salt Lake City though.....

I'm very suprised that I'm still holding Very Good Rail Pressure (27,500 psi). The lift pump has 109K miles, I'm pretty much on Barrowed time with that one.... I'm not really worried about EGT's when it comes to Drag Racing... Several Forum Members were at the Texas Diesel Shootout when this occured, hopefully the Video is Coming Soon...

I'm gonna call bs on that rp. You have a rp gauge but a stock intake? Wheres the logic there? I was draining my rail with just BD CL and a mp-8.

I'm gonna call bs on that rp. You have a rp gauge but a stock intake? Wheres the logic there? I was draining my rail with just BD CL and a mp-8.

the logic is he doesn't have a RP gauge... he borrowed one to verify where he's at.

he's on a budget and wants a sleeper... don't hate because he's going faster than most guys with stock exhaust and stock air box! LOL

shame you're draining your rail.... mine holds 25k on TNT9 w/ MP8... all stock fuel system

the logic is he doesn't have a RP gauge... he borrowed one to verify where he's at.

he's on a budget and wants a sleeper... don't hate because he's going faster than most guys with stock exhaust and stock air box! LOL

shame you're draining your rail.... mine holds 25k on TNT9 w/ MP8... all stock fuel system

So your at 25k with just that yet he claims 27k with more? Demanding more pressure off a stock pump will not net you more rp. I'm not hating man I'm just saying from my experience from MANY Cr's ive been around that combo wont maintain 27k...spike yes. Any thoughts on what hp might be? Just wondering, as I know the HE351 is a better and more durable turbo also so thats a plus.

Did I miss April Fools or what? Last time I checked it was on April 1st? I have more than one person that can back me up on my Facts, not Claims. ;)
People automatically assume that if something doesn't work on their truck, doesn't work on anyone elses. You have to realize that each and every truck is different, even if it has the same build date. One thing that may work on one truck may not work so well on another truck. Did you take it in effect that my 305/555 Injectors are smaller than yours? So maybe that may cause me to drain alot slower? You seem to be the expert, so I'll sit down and take notes. :D

BTW, I shattered my old 1/8 mile record. I just ran a 8.2843 @ 84.71 Mph on a 1.9697 60 foot. vs. a 8.42@83.77 mph on my 13.144@103.63 pass. I wanted to make a couple more passes, but couldn't due to Powerstroke Racer's (Lott) wreck..... He lost a freeze plug on the Canadian Truck. It's a total loss. :(

Last edited:
dayum! nice numbers! i ran a 8.01 in my mega with all the stuff in my sig. I think i need to shed some weight lol.....

Back