13.5 in a 6spd common rail

coopercummins

So we took the work stock puller to the strip tonight and ran a 13.51. Its got a nv5600 with a south bend 4200 clutch, wicked diesel cp3, dynomite 120's,smarty tst stack,stock head, stock studs and stock charger. Its a 3500 quad cab 4x4 runnin bfg 265's. Is this a good time??? It was sure more than i expected....

thats alot of fuel for a stock charger! What was the EGTs and MPH of the run? Thats running for sure.

thats alot of fuel for a stock charger! What was the EGTs and MPH of the run? Thats running for sure.

Especially for a tow rig.. your running water right?? Very decent for a stick.. More power to ya. :rockwoot:

Just for comparison, my 05 I had was running a smarty, mp-8, and a single Valair clutch and it ran a 13.5@100mph as well. It had stock injectors, cp3, and turbo.

Just for comparison, my 05 I had was running a smarty, mp-8, and a single Valair clutch and it ran a 13.5@100mph as well. It had stock injectors, cp3, and turbo.
Same here i had stock, cp3, turbo, injectors, lift pump, everything stock! With Valair single and smarty and was running 13.25 last Fall 2nd gear aunch with 0 psi off the line

Back